Hello, my name’s Cornelia and I’ve been a Facebook user since 2007. Yes, it’s true, I’m a long-time Facebook user. I’ve had Facebook business Pages since 2008. And you can also find me on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. In fact, at the time of writing, I’ve got 4 Twitter profiles and 4 Facebook Pages, each […]
There’s been a lot of discussion on various blogs recently about the effectiveness of social media versus other marketing channels. Here’s the reality of Facebook pages for small businesses (especially for businesses in a service industry)…
- Are you at risk of losing your Facebook Page?
A number of well-known companies have lost their Facebook Page (and tens of thousands of fans) by flouting Facebook’s terms...
A number of well-known companies have lost their Facebook Page (and tens of thousands of fans) by flouting Facebook’s terms and conditions. Yep, in this online world, we’re all just a ‘delete’ button away from social media obliteration. Eek! Can Facebook really just delete a Page? Surely not! Yes, Facebook can delete your Page, and […]
- Don’t wipeout! How to check for target market viability May 13, 2014
- What is duplicate content? A simple guide for website owners who don’t want to lose their Google rankings March 16, 2014
- Small business marketing tips: The best articles from 2013 January 13, 2014
- Why do video marketing? Video marketing strategies for small businesses… November 25, 2013
- What is the purpose of a website? October 7, 2013
- How to get more Google love with photo keywords September 9, 2013
- How to copy and paste using keyboard shortcuts – for Mac and PC September 7, 2013