How do you feel about “CAPTCHA” forms? You know, those awful, illegible “words” that you have to type in on some websites (usually on enquiry forms). About CAPTCHA… CAPTCHA stands for Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart”… or in other words, it’s a test to check that it’s a human filling in the website form, not an […]
There’s one word that bugs me like no other in business copy. It’s the most unnecessary, superfluous, dumb word possible. When I see it being used (which is often), I don’t know whether to snort with laughter or snort with tears. Find out what this word is, and why you should never use it in your copywriting.
- Why strategic alliances are your marketing goldmine
Would you like a regular flow of new business, without having to much selling or prospecting? It’s possible if you...
- Common words you need to stop misspelling
Communicating in a professional way means using correct spellings... here’s your guide to overcoming some of the most common spelling...
- Don’t wipeout! How to check for target market viability May 13, 2014
- What is duplicate content? A simple guide for website owners who don’t want to lose their Google rankings March 16, 2014
- Small business marketing tips: The best articles from 2013 January 13, 2014
- Why do video marketing? Video marketing strategies for small businesses… November 25, 2013
- What is the purpose of a website? October 7, 2013
- How to get more Google love with photo keywords September 9, 2013
- How to copy and paste using keyboard shortcuts – for Mac and PC September 7, 2013