So you’ve decided that strategic alliance partnerships are a good way to grow your business: congratulations! Now you have the big task of finding suitable companies to partner with: how do you do that?
Have you ever considered how “friendly” your business is? It’s all too easy to frustrate customers without you even knowing about it. These simple tips will put your business on track to creating happier customers who are pleasant to deal with.
Referrals are the lifeblood of most small businesses, and they are indeed a wonderful thing. The problem is, that if this is left to chance, the process is very sporadic. Wouldn’t it be great if you could enjoy more referral business? Find out how…
- Don’t wipeout! How to check for target market viability May 13, 2014
- What is duplicate content? A simple guide for website owners who don’t want to lose their Google rankings March 16, 2014
- Small business marketing tips: The best articles from 2013 January 13, 2014
- Why do video marketing? Video marketing strategies for small businesses… November 25, 2013
- What is the purpose of a website? October 7, 2013
- How to get more Google love with photo keywords September 9, 2013
- How to copy and paste using keyboard shortcuts – for Mac and PC September 7, 2013