Imagine for a moment that you’re selling your house, and your real estate agent has just organised the first Open Home. It’s exciting, and nerve-wracking. You’ve spent days cleaning and tidying and doing those little maintenance jobs to make a good impression. After all, you want the visitors to fall in love with your home, […]
Have you ever noticed how websites and cars have a lot in common? They’re both essential tools for business, and they can both cost a lot. And they both need maintenance from time to time. Except it’s relatively simple to maintain a car You can simply drive your car to your local mechanic, who’ll take […]
- Are you using this little-known online trust building technique?
You may not even have noticed the little Copyright notices at the foot of most web pages. While it may...
- Your quick, 10-step guide to building trust online
You only have a few seconds in which to grab website visitors’ attention, and persuade them that they can trust...
- How to get your website visitors to stay for longer
The amount of time visitors spend on your website is a revealing measure as to how useful they’re finding your...
- How to make your website ridiculously easy (and pleasant) to use
The last thing you want to do is to lose website readers because using your site is driving them crazy....
- What is SEO? A beginner’s guide in plain English…
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is one of those terms that’s bandied around all the time. But what does that actually...
- Don’t wipeout! How to check for target market viability May 13, 2014
- What is duplicate content? A simple guide for website owners who don’t want to lose their Google rankings March 16, 2014
- Small business marketing tips: The best articles from 2013 January 13, 2014
- Why do video marketing? Video marketing strategies for small businesses… November 25, 2013
- What is the purpose of a website? October 7, 2013
- How to get more Google love with photo keywords September 9, 2013
- How to copy and paste using keyboard shortcuts – for Mac and PC September 7, 2013