Sending email newsletters can be a weird experience… sure, you’ve got some numbers telling you how many people have opened your message. But what do the numbers actually mean?
Tag Archives | Customer retention
November 19, 2011 - Customer Retention
November 10, 2011 - Customer Retention
Many small business owners send their email newsletters from their desktop computer system. Find out why this is an issue – and what’s a better way of sending these email newsletters.
- Don’t wipeout! How to check for target market viability May 13, 2014
- What is duplicate content? A simple guide for website owners who don’t want to lose their Google rankings March 16, 2014
- Small business marketing tips: The best articles from 2013 January 13, 2014
- Why do video marketing? Video marketing strategies for small businesses… November 25, 2013
- What is the purpose of a website? October 7, 2013
- How to get more Google love with photo keywords September 9, 2013
- How to copy and paste using keyboard shortcuts – for Mac and PC September 7, 2013