How do you go about writing headlines that’ll get noticed? Here are four simple yet highly-effective headline writing techniques you can implement right away.
Think that headlines are just for newspapers and magazines? Think again: the quality of your headlines has a big impact on the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
Sales copy is there to sell. But copy is more than just words – it often includes numbers too. Learn how to use those numbers to your advantage.
- Don’t wipeout! How to check for target market viability May 13, 2014
- What is duplicate content? A simple guide for website owners who don’t want to lose their Google rankings March 16, 2014
- Small business marketing tips: The best articles from 2013 January 13, 2014
- Why do video marketing? Video marketing strategies for small businesses… November 25, 2013
- What is the purpose of a website? October 7, 2013
- How to get more Google love with photo keywords September 9, 2013
- How to copy and paste using keyboard shortcuts – for Mac and PC September 7, 2013