Here are my marketing cartoons, and the links to the marketing articles that they refer to.
How you can and can’t use these marketing cartoons…
- You can share the cartoons via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.).
- You cannot change, alter or edit the cartoons in any way.
- You cannot use them on your blog, website, newsletter, presentation, document etc. unless you have licensed the rights from me to use the cartoons. See below for licensing information… it is easy and inexpensive!
- In all instances, the copyright remains with Cornelia Luethi/FX Marketing Limited.
Above: Is this you?
Above: Why are headlines important?
Above: this cartoon has been used for multiple articles:
- How to make your website ridiculously easy (and pleasant) to use
- Your quick, 10-step guide to building trust online
The charge is US$25 per cartoon, which you can then use in any way you wish provided that the cartoon is NOT altered in any way. (That means that the copyright information and website address etc. must remain.) You may NOT re-sell the cartoon (or products with the images on them); the copyright remains with us.
How to licence marketing cartoons from The Leaky Bathtub:
1. Contact me, Cornelia, and let me know which cartoon(s) you’d like.
2. I’ll email you the payment link; you’ll be able to pay online with your credit card or PayPal account. (Or New Zealand customers can pay by Direct Credit to my bank account.)
3. Once I’ve received your payment, I’ll email you the file(s). These are high-resolution files, suitable for printing. The dimensions and file sizes do vary; so please ask for details if you need them.
4. Enjoy the cartoons! 🙂
Any questions about licensing marketing cartoons? Contact me! →