14 random facts about Cornelia Luethi…
- I’m nuts about my dog, Minnie, A West Highland White Terrier. I draw cartoons of her for fun.
- I’ve nearly always got music playing on the stereo. While I’m not in the slightest bit musical, I really enjoy listening to good tunes.
- I studied BSc (Hons) Management Studies at Royal Holloway, University of London.
- I speak with an English accent, as that’s where I’ve lived most of my life.
- I live in New Zealand, a.k.a “Kiwi-Land”. Note that the term “kiwi” relates to people or birds… if you’re talking about the fruit, they’re called “kiwi fruit”.
- I have a Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing (DipM) from the Chartered Institute of Marketing in the UK.
- While I was at college, I learned to touch-type (on a typewriter). I now type at a speed of 75 words per minute.
- Being Swiss, I love chocolate and also cheese. Yum yum!
- I’m a stationery geek. I love pens, nice paper, fancy paper clips, and so on.
- Photography is a long-standing passion. I studied it part-time for a couple of years, and have a City & Guilds qualification, and now I’m a stock photographer, contributing to agencies such as iStock, Adobe Stock, Shutterstock, and others.
- I love sailing. I regularly crew for yachts racing in the beautiful Bay of Islands, where I live. I also owned my own sailboat for 11 years – an Elliott 7.9 called ‘FX’.
- My parents were always self-employed and very entrepreneurial. I grew up in a small business environment and it’s why I enjoy working with small businesses so much.
- Auckland was my adopted home for 12+ years. Although Auckland isn’t the capital of New Zealand (that’s Wellington), it is the largest city in the country. Auckland’s nickname is “The City Of Sails” as sailing and boating activities on the harbour are so popular. I now live in Kerikeri, in the Bay of Islands region of New Zealand – where the sailing is even more spectacular!
- I’m a bookworm and love reading.
Cornelia Luethi BSc (Hons), DipM
Marketing consultant, copywriter and author at The Leaky Bathtub
Goods and services provided by FX Marketing Limited (New Zealand) as per the Terms of Business